Imagine if I just hella farted while he was talking to me and he just ignored it and kept talking. And if it started to smell, he would just cover his nose and maybe crack the window but it wouldn't disrupt him. And I'd casually apologize, but wouldn't necessarily feel bad or embarassed about the whole thing.
I just think it's interesting how we immediately associate farts with giggles and think of them as gross. What if we treated them like sneezes? We should! Sneezes are hella natural, but if you think about what they actually are, it's hella nasty too, right? Hella bacteria coming out of your nose/mouth, and most of the time into your hands, and they're hella loud too. But when people sneeze we actually wish blessings upon them.
Farts are similar - audible, somewhat nasty stuff exiting your body, but instead of blessing them, we hella laugh or give people dirty looks.
Hella good topic to write about after not blogging for a long time.

2 comments:
hahaha. of all things to write after not blogging for months! such a Bautista thing to do!
Good post dude!! It's so true, too! I'm gonna start giggling when people sneeze now, hahaha.
Post a Comment